Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Time out

Hi all!

We've had some crazy weeks and things are still going on. First, our daughter broke her arm last month and then a couple of weeks ago my teeth started cracking. I've had three crowns put in so far and more to come from how it looks. I'm feeling completely overwhelmed and will have to take some time to sort my head out. Long term we will be fine but in the short term we're scrambling to get our bearings. Please forgive me for abandoning you but I have so much else on my mind at the moment. I'll try to keep you posted on things now and then. Enjoy your spring!


post signature Pin It

1 comment:

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment because I know you didn't have to. Additional ideas or related techniques are always welcome, the more we brainstorm the better all of our end products will be.
While I try to answer all comments I sometimes don't make it or have your contact info. If you don't hear back from me it doesn't mean I hate you, I just ran out of time (or simply had no way of contacting you).
I wish you a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...