Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Blog layout spring cleaning

Or more like spring addition, I guess :)

Just sending you guys a quick note to let you know I've been fiddling with some of the blog layout the last few days. Nothing major, just added a navigation bar I guess you call it to the top of the blog right under the header.

The reason I'm giving you directions on how to find it is because it IS a little hard to find. If I can figure it out I may be able to improve the look of it in the near future, but the content will most likely stay the same as it is now. The little links will provide you with some more info on me and how I came to live in Texas as well as links to Indian/Moroccan sites I've found, features on other blogs and a tutorials section. You know, the usual stuff people have up there :)

If any of you have any other great Indian/Moroccan inspiration sources you go to - will you be so kind as to send them my way so I can add to my list? Muchas gracias!
post signature Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment because I know you didn't have to. Additional ideas or related techniques are always welcome, the more we brainstorm the better all of our end products will be.
While I try to answer all comments I sometimes don't make it or have your contact info. If you don't hear back from me it doesn't mean I hate you, I just ran out of time (or simply had no way of contacting you).
I wish you a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...